– Q1.6 is a communication tool consisting of a mobile messaging platform and a web-based dashboard for Patient Support Programs, Clinical Trials and Studies. Health Care Professionals (HCPs) can connect with their patients to provide information and to collect answers to questions, before and after treatment. Medical Centers can connect with subjects to provide information and to collect answers to questions, during a clinical trial.
– While Q1.6 may facilitate HCP’s communication with patients as they prepare for treatment, or recover after treatment and with subjects during their participation in a clinical trial, it does not perform an action on data aimed at providing directions to manage medical treatment of a disease state or condition and is not intended for patient diagnosis or treatment.
– Only HCPs are responsible for taking decisions related to patient diagnosis or treatment and for taking decisions related to subjects that are participating in clinical trials.
– Q1.6 does not qualify as a medical device per applicable regulations, including the EU Medical Device Regulation No 2017/745.
– If you have any questions related to your state of health or recovery before, during or after treatment or when you are participation in a clinical trial, please contact your doctor.
– If needed and specifically allowed by the patients some questions and/or answers are based upon health data retrieved from the Apple Health App (sleep, steps, heart rate).
Published Date: 20 Jul 2016
Operating System: Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 8.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Author: Q1.6 BVBA