Download the nBank app and revolutionize the way you bank digitally. Your bank in your pocket.
nBank, an initiative by Nabil Bank. Simply put, nBank is a 100% digital banking platform. Open an account, complete your KYC, pay your bills, deposit your money, and get loans without stepping into a physical Bank branch. Your banking app personalized just for you.
Of course, if you’d like to visit a branch, any one of Nabil Bank’s branches will be more than delighted to serve you with a smile.
So, what exactly does nBank have? Check out a few of our features:
Not just an app, a Superapp
Pay your bills, book flight tickets, calculate your EMI.
Without logging in.
That’s right. You can access a host of services right from the login page. Swipe the bar at the bottom to reveal plenty of things you can do:
• nRemit: Send money from any corner of the world to a Nabil Bank Account
• Mobile Cash: Withdraw funds from a Nabil Bank ATM without using a card
• Get in Touch: Call, Email, Viber, or book an appointment with a Nabil Bank representative
• Topup: Topup your mobile or landline on-the-go
• Bills: Pay your Electricity, Water, Internet, and TV Bills
• Payments: Make government payments, flight bookings, and insurance payments
• Interest Rates: Check out Nabil Bank’s latest Interest Rates for Deposit and Loan Products
• EMI Calculator: Plan your loan amount and tenure with the help of our EMI Calculator
• Exchange Rate: Check out the Bank’s Exchange Rate for the day
…and those are just a few things you can do without logging in.
Interested? There’s more.
Quick Account Opening
Open your bank account within seconds.
You know how opening a bank account can be a long and tiring process? Not anymore. If you’re a Nepalese citizen, you can open an account with us in under 30 seconds. Fill up your basic details and you’re ready to go! Use your app with a few transactional limitations.
And if you want to unlock the full potential of your account, simply complete your KYC – all from the comfort of your home, office, restaurant, you name it.
Complete your KYC online. No Branch visits required.
Fill up your Know-Your-Customer details in the app, and attend a virtual KYC session to complete your KYC requirements. You will not need to wait in a physical queue anywhere. We promise.
Register with International Number
If you’re residing abroad, you can register for the nBank app using your international number and operate your Bank account. You will receive SMS Alerts, OTP notifications, and even news & alerts from Nabil Bank.
Remittance made simple
Besides sending money within Nepal, customers residing abroad can send money from their international banks directly to a Nabil Bank Account using their Mastercard or Visa Cards by selecting nRemit. All you need to do is fill up a form with the sender and receiver details, along with the amount (in USD) to be sent. The receiver will get the money directly into their Nabil Bank account within seconds.
Save, Spend, and Borrow
You can do it all at the touch of a button.
• View your account statement
• Report a disputed transaction
• Open a Fixed Deposit
• Add your Debit/Credit/Prepaid Cards
• Apply for a Virtual iCard for your online USD payments
• Go cardless with Mobile Cash
• Load your mobile wallets
• Pay your bills
• Scan a QR Code and pay instantly
• Redeem your loyalty points at your favorite restaurant, coffee place, or shop
• Schedule your payments
• Send money to a Bank Account within Nepal
• Add your favorite accounts
• Get instant digital loan
• Get a Loan Against your Fixed Deposit
Simple, Quick, Secure
Log in to your app with your faceID (for iOS 10 & above) or touchID without the hassle of passwords or PINs.
By downloading the nBank App, you consent to the installation of this app and its future updates and upgrades. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the app from your device.
Published Date: 4 May 2014
Operating System: Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Author: Nabil Bank Ltd.