“J-TALK”, the portable app of human translation, as you were travelling with the interpreters. They will support you to communicate with Japanese by interpreting your words to Japanese.
Easy to Use
Easy to use and understand.
Communicate easily with the whiteboard and camera function.
Voice calling and video (normal and low quality) communication options are available.
Change between back and forth camera
Change to back camera and view any notices or menus while connected to interpreter.
J-TALK Travel is essential while traveling in Japan or business trip.
※Not for use with business meetings, medical examinations, or criminal trials.
! Have you ever been in a situation where you were unable to communicate in Japan?
Be prepared and worry-free for better communication with Japanese.
• When you cannot find your luggage at the airport
• Use when lost or sick
• Use when in trouble
• For shopping and eating out
• Make Japanese friends
• Cut cost on expensive translators
Translate between Japanese and Foreign languages by live interpreters.
English, Chinese, Korean － Japanese interpretation available.
＜Dates and Hours of Operation＞
9:00am-10:00pm 365 days a year.
※All times are in Japan Standard Time (JST).
Eligible for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini 2 and later.
Devices with iOS8.3 or higher
1Mbps or greater Wi-Fi、4G(LTE)、3G is required.
For those with speeds of 1Mbps and lower or 3G phones, please use the Voice Only option when connecting to the interpreter.
This interpretation service “J-TALK” is brought to you by BeMap Inc.
• Using it while connecting to a Wi-Fi is recommended for better usage.
• If you are using 3G lines, using the flat-rate service of the packet communications charges is recommended.
• The copyright of this application belongs to Osamu Envision Technology Inc. and BeMap Inc.
• We assume no responsibility for any damages or loss resulting from the use of this application.
• You are assumed to be agreed upon the terms and conditions of VQScollabo by downloading this application.
Published Date: 23 Sept 2015
Operating System: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Author: Osamu Envision Technology Inc.